Have you ever had one of those blah days when you’re hair is just not workin’ and you really don’t want to wear makeup, but if you don’t you’ll look like a zombie?
Besides meditation, which I think is the ultimate beauty pick-me-up, I love to put on red lipstick. Red lipstick with a smile brightens up your face in an instant. You don’t even have to wear any other makeup.
The latest red lipstick that I received to try out is the Audacious Lipstick in “Rita” by NARS in the limited edition red packaging. This is a very creamy lipstick, highly pigmented, and glides on very easily. It is not a true red, but has a hint of an orange undertone.
I don’t know what it is about red lipstick, but I almost always feel the need to apply it with a brush. And if I don’t put on chapstick first, I feel like you can see every crack on my lips.
This limited edition lipstick is available exclusively at Sephora, but you have an opportunity to win it here!
* Open to U.S. residents only
* Submit your entries via the form below:
– Receive 5 entries for following @Youarebeauty on Twitter
– Receive 5 entries for visiting Beauty Is Within on Facebook
– Receive 4 entries by leaving a blog comment and sharing your favorite beauty pick-me-up
– Receive 3 entries per day by sharing the giveaway on Twitter
* Giveaway ends December 31 at 12:00 AM PST. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on January 2, 2016.
* Winner must claim prize within 3 days. Otherwise a new winner will be chosen.