Dreanna, the founder of House of Jaguar, donates part of the proceeds by organizing spiritual journeys to ancient sites in the Yucatan peninsula, Chiapas, and Teotihuacan, Mexico. The jewelry was created to “celebrate the ancient cultures around the world and their indigenous wisdom.”
If you’d love to experience what House of Jaguar has to offer, here’s your chance to win one of their beautiful quartz crystal bracelets (pictured above). It is made with Hilltribe Silver beads on dark brown adjustable cord. (Value: $45)
1) To win this bracelet, all you have to do is leave a comment below sharing why you like this piece or what you would plan on wearing it with!
2) One entry per person.
3) Open to U.S. residents only.
4) Contest period is February 5, 2013 – February 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST
5) 1 winner will be selected randomly from all entries received and will be contacted via email.
6) Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be selected.