When it comes to getting ready in the morning, it seems as if there is never enough time to do everything we want to. This is especially true if you have kids who need help getting ready for school and breakfast to cook for the family. As someone who prefers a no-fuss beauty routine, here are some of my personal tips for saving time on your beauty routine…
1. Use 2-in-1 beauty products. Not only will you save time, but you’ll save money too. Try a tinted lip balm that can double as blush for your cheeks. Instead of using a moisturizer, sunscreen, and then putting on foundation, use a tinted moisturizer that contains SPF. I also like to use my blush as eye shadow.
2. When it comes to shaving my underarms and legs, I am very lazy. Waxing at home takes time and can get a little messy too. You can try places like Urbana laser hair removal for specialized waxing services that keep the hair off for weeks. If you do go with laser hair removal, typically you will only have to shave your underarms or legs once a month versus shaving every other day. Another benefit of waxing or laser hair removal is that you’ll have smoother skin.
3. Don’t wash your hair every day. Washing and blow drying your hair every day uses up a great deal of time, plus it can lead to dry scalp. I usually wash my hair every other day. On those days that you don’t wash your hair, try a quick and easy updo hairstyle like a ponytail or bun.
4. Don’t wash your face in the morning. Your face doesn’t get dirty at night, so just spritz your face with water or swipe your face with a cleansing cloth before applying a day moisturizer.
5. Skip the foundation. Use a bronzer and powder blush to add a little color to your face. During hot summer days, less makeup is better anyways. Give your pores time to breath and just let your face show off its natural radiance.
Do you have any tips to share that saves time on the beauty routine?