Eyeshadow is a makeup product that I never really got into until recently. You would think an artist like myself would love to play with different colors of eyeshadow and create different looks…but not so much. I tend to stick to the same colors: brown and brown. Oh, sometimes I’ll be “daring” and wear purple because that’s my favorite color.
However, recently I received samples of Sante’s eyeshadow trios to review. It’s really inspired me to have more fun with my eye makeup. I’m having fun experimenting with smokey eyes for the fall season.
Sante is a company that has been around since the late 70’s. It’s a top-selling European brand that offers 100% natural beauty products. They use botanical ingredients and are formulated for those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
Sante’s eyeshadow trios ($16) come in very natural colors, which are appealing to me. They’re made with organic olive oils and pure mineral pigments. My face tends to get oily, but this eyeshadow holds up pretty well.
Below is a picture of me wearing the Aubergine trio. I applied the lighter shade just below my eyebrows, the plum color all over, and then the brown into the crease of the eye lids…
Here are other color palettes that are available…
How would you like to try out Sante eyeshadow for yourself? Well, I’m giving away the Rose Wood (#3) color trio pictured here to the right. This is a very neutral color trio that would look good on anybody!
1. This giveaway is open to anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account.
2. If you are on Facebook, all you have to do is “Like” the Beauty Is Within Facebook page and you will be entered to win. Note: If you are already one of our fans, then there is no need to do anything. You are automatically entered!
3. If you are on Twitter, all you have to do is tweet the following (only 1 entry per Twitter user allowed):
Become a fan of @youarebeauty on Facebook & win a Sante eyeshadow trio: http://on.fb.me/aW3llK #giveaway
4. Giveaway ends on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM.
5. Winner will be selected at random from all entries and announced on Thursday, November 25 on our Facebook page.
Stay tuned next week because I’m going to giveaway more goodies to start off the holiday season!