Being a Southern Californian, not a day goes by that I don’t come across someone wearing flip flops. It’s THE standard footwear in this laid-back, warm, and sunny state. And even when it’s cold and rainy, you’ll still see people walking around in flip-flops!
Personally, I don’t care too much for flip-flops when I’m out and about because it seems like people manage to go out of their way to step on my toes. I could be the only person walking down an aisle in the grocery store and someone else will come walking down the aisle only to step on my toes!
So nowadays I keep the flip flop wearing at home or at the beach…
I actually used to think flip flops were boring, but there are companies who have added their own little twist to make them more appealing.
Companies like Havaianas have created a plethora of different styles of flip flops, including Brazilian flip flops. Not only to do they offer womens sandals, but they have sandals for men, kids, and babies too. Even if you don’t visit their site for the flip-flops, check it out just for the vibrant, colorful art!
However, you may not even have to buy a pair because you can win a pair in my birthday bash giveaway 🙂
This giveaway is for one pair of Havainasus flip-flops. You pick any pair that you want from their website!
1. Enter via the box below and/or Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.
Here is a sample tweet you can use:
“Enter to win a pair of Havainasus sandals from @youarebeauty. Visit: http://www.beautyiswithin.net #giveaway
Please note that your Tweet must reference “@youarebeauty” so I am notified of your tweet.
2. Two entries maximum per person (one comment and one tweet).
3. Bonus entry for bloggers who announce this giveaway to their readers and link to this post!
4. Giveaway ends March 20, 2010, 11:55 P.M.
5. One winner will be selected by random and notified on March 21, 2010.
6. Giveaway is open to everyone!
7. Winner must respond within 72 hours of notification.
P.S. Make sure to tune in this month as I’ll have more goodies to giveaway!