As I write this, many people across the world are celebrating the New Year. Here at Beauty Is Within, I’m celebrating a new me…and a new YOU! And that means another beauty giveaway that inspires you to go bold and try something new.
Tired of that same color eye liner that you’ve been wearing for the past decade? This New Year giveaway consists of four colors of Milani’s Infinite liquid eye liner: Everlast (Black), Forever (Bronze), Infinite (Blue), and Eternal (Green). Winner takes all!
I sampled “Endless” which is a dark purple. This was my first time trying liquid eye liner, so I had a little difficulty getting a nice, straight line. I don’t know if it’s because the eyeliner is thick or that I’m just liquid eye-liner challenged.
All in all, I like this eyeliner. The color is very rich and definitely waterproof. The company claims that you can wear this for up to 24 hours without a smudge. Because my skin tends to get a little oily around the eye area, this eyeliner works great for me. This eyeliner stayed put even after taking a warm shower and washing my face with soap.
So, are you ready to add some bold new colors to your eyeliner collection?
Rules for the giveaway:
Update 1/11/2010 – This giveaway is now over
1. Leave a comment on this post and share an eye makeup tip…
Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Here is a sample tweet you can use:
Enter to win the Milani Eyeliner Giveaway @youarebeauty. Visit: http://www.beautyiswithin.net
Please note that your Tweet must reference “@youarebeauty” so I am notified of your tweet.
2. Two entries maximum per person (one comment and one tweet).
3. If entering via a comment on the blog, please send me an email (email@example.com) with “BIW Milani Eyeliner Giveaway” in the subject line, so I can notify you via email if you are a winner.
4. Giveaway ends January 7, 2010, 11:59 P.M.
5. Winner will be notified on January 8, 2010.
6. Giveaway is open to everyone!