I’ve been a little out of it when it comes to reading the juicy stories from fellow fashion and beauty bloggers. I opened up my Google Reader for the first time in quite awhile to find 1,000+ blog posts to wade through!
Well, I decided to just focus on this past week’s news and share some of the good stuff with you:
- Hilary Alexander of Telegraph shares the top ten little black swimsuits for the summer. Watch a video below of the photo shoot featuring the swimsuits…(Email readers may need to click here to watch the video)
- Helene of The Luxe Chronicles offers her thoughts on Alexander McQueen’s creative angst and the future of fashion marketing.
- Second City Style says that Anna Sui for Target’s ‘Gossip Girl’ Collection Takes Cues from Former Runway Looks
- Ok, we all know that smoking is bad for you, however, Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains breaks it down for us. This is your skin on smoking.
- Karen of the Makeup and Beauty Blog wants to know: Are the New Sonia Kashuk Ultra Shine Sheer Lip Glosses Dupes for Chanel Aqualumiere Glossimers?
Did You Know?
If you’re on Twitter, you can find other beauty peeps simply by doing a Twitter search for #beauty!